- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
LATEST HOME IMPROVEMENT ARTICLES
The Benefits of Interior Painting for Your Home
Painting your home's interior is one of the most cost-effective ways to give your space a fresh, new look. But beyond just aesthetics, interior painting offers a range of benefits for homeowners. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider painting the interior of […]
4 Of The Best Colors For Kitchen Cabinet Painting
If you're one of the many Ellijay homeowners out there who've made the choice to invest in cabinet painting for your home's kitchen cabinets as opposed to replacement or refinishing, the first big task you have in front of you is figuring out which color to […]